Can You Accelerate Your Metabolism With Metabolic Workouts?
Most people have the wrong idea about exercising to burn fat. They think working out more or exercising harder is going to give the best results. According to fat loss expert Jade Teta “When it comes to exercise, more is not better. Smarter is better.” If you want to accelerate your metabolism so that you burn fat faster, you have to take a different approach to exercise – metabolic workouts.
Science has shown that metabolic workouts dramatically works better to help you burn fat and sculpt muscle than most traditional exercise methods such as long duration cardio.
“A lot of people don’t know that the real action for fat burning in the body takes place at the hormonal level” says Teta. Some of the main hormonal actors—molecules that affect fat loss include insulin, testosterone, cortisol, and others that many people already know about.
But according to Teta What people may not know about are what he calls metabolic priming activators or MPAs. “These special molecules are released from your muscles when you work out in a specific, intelligent way, and they take your fat-burning potential to the next level”.
How Metabolic Workouts Work To Enhance Metabolism And Fat Loss
Metabolic Workout programs such as Teta’s Metabolic Prime is designed specifically to release a flood of MPAs in your body. When this happens it creates a hormonal cascade that allows you to shed fat and sculpt muscle at the same time. And as you may know losing fat and building muscle at the same time is notoriously hard to accomplish with common exercise programs.
These types of metabolic workouts also are short in duration, taking as little as 15 minutes, 3 times a week to get a good work out for maximum results. If you work out the right way that is all you need to accelerate your metabolism to burn fat faster.
The Benefits Of A Metabolic Workout
The movement is the secret behind the production of these molecules which gives you the following benefits:
1. Engages your body’s fatty acid metabolism – This forces your body to rely on your stored body fat for fuel. Fats provide an efficient means for storing energy for later use which is a process called fatty acid synthesis. On the other hand, fatty acid degradation is the preparation of fat energy use.
2. Demands your body to burn fat for up to 48 hours after your workout session – This concept is what Teta calls the the “metabolic effect” or “metabolic after-burn”. The idea behind this is that exercise of the right amount of intensity elevates the efficiency of fat burning for many hours after exercise. This effect cannot be achieved with traditional aerobic exercise because it does not have sufficient intensity.
3. Reshapes your muscle to give you curves and bulges where you want – By pushing hard and hitting the same muscles several times during the same workout, you create muscle damage which is good for building new muscle tissue. Once you allow the muscle recover and rebuild then hit the same muscle over and over again during your workouts you are going to overload your muscles for more muscle building and strength.
4. Improves blood flow throughout your body – Metabolic workouts helps increase a special compound in the body called nitric oxide which improves your blood flow to every part of your body. This is important to your heart and blood vessel health. And it gives you more energy and endurance.
5. Enhances your brain function – Exercise helps memory and thinking through both direct and indirect means. The benefits of exercise come directly from its ability to reduce insulin resistance, reduce inflammation, and stimulate the release of growth factors—chemicals in the brain that affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain, and even the abundance and survival of new brain cells. Which you enjoy each and every day with more confidence, happiness, and great feeling.
The Bottom Line
Fitness is evolving, and it is good to pay attention to the new methodologies and how they affect fat loss results. Recent studies have provided evidence of the metabolic effect of certain exercise methods and what it means for fat loss and body transformation.
All types of exercise has benefits to the body, but it’s worthwhile to make learn the difference between exercise for health and exercise for fat loss. It seems we are finding the two are not always the same. Aerobic exercise is beneficial to health, but for a really good fat loss workout anaerobic exercise is more effective.
Part of the reason aerobic exercise may be less effective than anaerobic exercise is that it provides no real metabolic advantage beyond the calories burned during activity. Higher intensity exercise may have a bigger effect in accelerating the metabolism which is a unique advantage over aerobic exercise.